Mission WordPress Theme Overview
Non-profit WordPress themes or Charity WordPress theme comes in may different design and shape but it functionality remain the same – to help organizations build and set up their online presence professionally with minimal effort. As many knows, WordPress one of the easiest and cheapest ways to get your name online, it can be use by any type of persons. That means WordPress also can be use by any non profit organizations as the main medium to deliver their messages online.
See also: One Touch WordPress Theme
Mission by DanyDuchaine is a premium WordPress theme recently being released on Theme Forest marketplace. This theme being design as a non-profit theme for WordPress, suitable for Charity and Foundation website. Mission WordPress theme feature a clean and well design where you can highlight and deliver your messages to the right audiences. After purchasing Mission WordPress theme, you will receive the WordPress version as well as the full HTML version and 6 PSD files. They are all layered and well organized in folder for easier use.
No technical skills are needed to get started with Mission theme, it is simply and easy to use. For non profit organizations, Charity and Foundation website Mission theme is a great option.
For more information about Mission WordPress theme make sure you visit Mission theme demo and download page below.
Mission WordPress Theme Features
- Install demo content in less than 3 minutes
- Homepage Widget Builder
- Fully Localized (.po .mo included)
- 6 PSD files (Well organized)
- Complete HTML Version included
- Causes Custom Post Type (With custom information like donation button, thumbnail, slider etc.)
- Events Custom Post Type (With custom information like date, facebook button, slider, custom inputs to add more informations)
- Staff Custom Post Type (With custom information like thumbnail and custom inputs to add more informations)
- Custom Template For Causses, Events & Staff
Mission Theme Details
Niche: Non-Profit Theme for WordPress, Charity and Foundation Website